UK tour operator Goa Experience has announced a new and improved range of private guided India Tours across both North and South India. Now available as standalone tours or as an addition to a Goa holiday, these new tours have been launched in line with the company’s new winter 2018/19 brochure.
The operator’s tours include:
- India’s Golden Triangle (6 nights)– the ever-popular tour exploring Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, including the iconic Taj Mahal.
- India’s Golden Triangle and Tigers (8 nights)– add in an expedition searching for Bengal tigers at Ranthambore National Park.
- India’s Golden Triangle with Shimla and Amritsar (11 nights)– embark on a toy train ride past Himalayan peaks and see the Golden Temple at Amritsar in addition to the Golden Triangle.
- Kerala Highlights (7 nights)– Explore the ancient city of Cochin, trek in the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and cruise the Keralan backwaters aboard a traditional houseboat.
- Kerala with Madurai (10 nights)– Visit the intricate temples of Madurai and the rolling tea plantations, explore the ancient city of Cochin, trek in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and cruise the Keralan backwaters aboard a traditional houseboat.
The operator has also improved its selection of short India Tours, which are ideal as an extension to a Goa holiday:
- North India Highlights (2 nights)– a chance to explore North India’s most famous landmarks and cities, including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Old Delhi and more.
- Kerala Backwaters (3 nights)– includes a guided tour of the city of Cochin, a visit to a local spice and fruit farm, plus a day cruising the backwaters.
Each of these tours are private, and guests will be assigned a knowledgeable, English-speaking guide throughout the duration of their visit.
To find out more about the operator’s collection of India Tours, visit goaexperience.co.uk/india-tours/
Goa Experience is a trade name of Serenity Holidays, a fully bonded operator under ATOL 1866 and a member of ABTOT 5216, ABTA, IATA and AITO.